PLEASE NOTE: Road works start 7th January 2019 for 20 WEEKS on the Marcham Road (A415) between its junctions with Howard Cornish Road and the A34. Traffic lights will be in place but expect long delays. More info here.
Address & Directions:
- Coming from Marcham along the A415: the last right-hand turn before you reach Millets Farm Centre
- Coming from Kingston Bagpuize along the A415: the first left-hand turn after Millets Farm Centre
Enter at the farm entrance and follow the drive all the way down as far as you can go without turning off. It bends round to the right and takes you to the left of the blue/green farmhouse into an open, sandy parking area. Park in this area and to find the class, face down the farm, away from the buildings and you should see the class area on the left next to the black Shepherds Hut.
S9 Gold – Wantage to Oxford: Stops at Frilford Crossroads – 4 minute walk to Collins Farm along pavement
S8 Gold – Wantage to Oxford (via Abingdon): Stops at Frilford Petrol Station – 5 mins walk to Collins Farm along pavement.
15 – Witney to Abingdon: Stops at Abingdon Prep School or Frilford Petrol Station- 3 & 5 min walk to Collins Farm along pavement.
What you need:
FOR FITNESS CLASSES:
- Comfortable clothing and trainers. Nothing you mind getting a bit muddy. Layers are practical as it can get chilly but you’ll warm up quickly during the class. A waterproof may be handy if it is raining (we don’t stop class for a little bit of rain or snow).
- A water bottle.
- Gloves if you have some, but spares can be provided.
- (October – March) A head torch if you have one, but spares can be provided.
FOR NUTRITION EVENINGS:
- Dress warmly as we are in a Tipi which does not have heating and some nights can get chilly.