What you need:
- Comfortable clothing and trainers. Nothing you mind getting a bit muddy. Layers are practical as it can get chilly but you’ll warm up quickly during the class. A waterproof may be handy if it is raining (we don’t stop class for a little bit of rain or snow).
- A water bottle.
- Gloves if you have some, but spares can be provided.
- A head torch if you have one, but spares can be provided.
Address & Directions:
- Coming from Marcham along the A415: the last right-hand turn before you reach Millets Farm Centre
- Coming from Kingston Bagpuize along the A415: the first left-hand turn after Millets Farm Centre
Enter at the farm entrance and follow the drive all the way down as far as you can go without turning off. It bends round to the right and takes you to the left of the blue/green farmhouse into an open, sandy parking area. Park in this area and to find the class, face down the farm, away from the buildings and you should see the class area on the left next to the black Shepherds Hut.